If you find you need to make a return, you need to ensure you have followed our return instructions and below terms and conditions.
Goods received where the terms and conditions and return instructions have not been followed, may be rejected and returned to you at the original shipping address.
To read our returns instructions click here.
Terms and Conditions
- Where we have provided designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags, these need to be included with your return.
- Items should be returned new, unused and in perfect condition with all MOKKAH tags and stickers still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- You must try the shoes on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoebox as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted, and will be sent back to the customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are unauthorised and/or not sent in accordance with our terms and conditions. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order. If an unauthorised return is accepted, we will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Please make sure that the returns form we send to you upon acceptance of your refund, is enclosed with your goods. If you do not include the form this may result in your return not being processed.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item, which is damaged, please contact us immediately (within 24 hours of receipt) at firstname.lastname@example.org.