You can request the return of any item purchased on MokkahShoes.co.uk within 14 days from the delivery date, you then have a further 14 days to ship the products.
To request a return you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and reason for return. All returns will need to be pre-approved.
Goods received where the below terms and conditions have not been followed, may be rejected and returned to you at the original shipping address.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS (PRODUCT CARE)
- Where we have provided designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags, these need to be included with your return.
- Items should be returned new, unused and in perfect condition with all MOKKAH tags and stickers still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- You must try the shoes on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoebox as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted, and will be sent back to the customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns that are unauthorised and/or not sent in accordance with our terms and conditions. In the case of unauthorised or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order. If an unauthorised return is accepted, we may deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
- Please make sure that the returns form we send to you upon acceptance of your refund, is enclosed with your goods. If you do not include the form this may result in your return not being processed.
All parcels undergo quality controls before leaving our warehouse. If you receive an item, which is damaged, please contact us immediately (within 24 hours of receipt) at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we cannot currently offer free returns.
When returning unwanted items, you will be liable for the cost of posting it back to us. We recommend any returns posted, are sent by recorded delivery as we cannot accept liability for items that do not reach us.
You will need to contact us before sending items back in order for us to confirm acceptance of your return. To request a return please follow the instructions at the top of this page and we will contact you to confirm whether your request for return has been accepted. If accepted, we will supply you with a return shipping form that you will need to include inside your shipment.
CUSTOM CHARGES, TAXES & DUTIES
If you’re returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS' to avoid any customs charges.
We are not responsible for any charges you incur on the return of your items.
Your refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received however please allow up to 7 days from the date we confirm receipt, for your account to be credited. Your funds will be returned via the original payment method.
We are unable to refund any applicable taxes, duties or shipping charges incurred on returned items. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Gift cards are valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase and are non-refundable. If you need to return an item purchased with a gift card, the return value will be issued as store credit.